Post Doctoral Researchers
Dr. Tullio Barbui - Experimental plasma science and atomic modeling
- 2014 - Joint European Research Doctorate in Fusion Science and Engineering, University of Padua (Italy). Thesis title: “Characterization of the impurity behavior in RFX-mod and MST reversed-field pinches”
- 2010 - Master’s degree in Plasma Physics, University of Padua (Italy)
- 2007 - Bachelor’s degree in Physics, University of Padua (Italy)
Project: Development of novel methods of quantitative spectroscopy in the plasma edge of Wendelstein 7-X. Work funded under DoE grant DE-SC00014210.
Dr. Edward Hinson - Experimental plasma science and 3-D edge modeling
- 2015 – PhD Plasma Physics, Department of Engineering Physics, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- 2009 – M.S. Department of Engineering Physics, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- 2006 – B.A. Physics, Mathematics Double Major, Middlebury College
Project: Plasma material interaction with 3-D plasma boundaries – experimental assessment and development of novel 3-D modeling approaches. Work funded under DoE Early Career Award grant DE-SC00013911.